Sunday, October 16, 2011

Workin' on a Sunday

a Sunday a Sunday cuz that's how this week weeeeeent. Okay, also planning birthday party, but hoping to catch up and get ahead anyway. Thing is, I need to talk to my editors and change my schedule and, instead, I'm just starting each day with the vain hope that this is the day I'll suddenly work 5 times faster than ever before. This is not just a problem in my work life; I am late 75% of the time to either pick up or drop off Penny, even when I'm working a shift at the co-op, and Randy says I have no concept of what time is or how long things take. He's right. And with that, off I go to write about OH SHIT the jack o'lantern post!!! i have to take one more photo. okay. bye.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, can you work an 8 hour "shift" on Saturday and Sunday and get the bulk of your work done for the week? I know weekends are awesome and family time and all that, but I'm starting to think it's a luxury we (by which I mean I) take for granted.

xoxoalk said...

oh you know me better than that.